1. 100% pure honey almond lotion. I can’t even explain how much I love some of 100% pure products! Their honey almond lotion is my favorite lotion I have ever owned! I have bought it over and over again. Only safe and natural ingredients, you won’t be able to find one bad ingredient in this product (trust me, I have looked).
2. 100% pure tinted moisturizer. I have bought this a couple times and have really liked it. It doesn’t have a ton of coverage, I would say medium to light coverage, perfect for an everyday look. If you want more coverage I would go for the revlon photoready foundation.
3. Honest company shampoo and conditioner. I use the shampoo and body wash on my daughter and I also use the shampoo for myself. You really can’t go wrong with anything from this company! It’s all great! Wish I would have started the company….I read online recently that the company is worth a couple billion dollars right now.
4. Revlon photoready foundation. This is a must for when you want to have more coverage. This foundation is the best I have found for a drugstore foundation. It has a rating of 2 according to ewg.org. I like to wear this foundation on the weekends when I feel like getting out of my yoga pants for once and actually get ready.
5. Avalon organics CoQ10 facial cleansing milk. I have been using this face wash for a year and still love it! It’s so great because it actually gets all of your makeup off. I dab a little bit of this face wash on a q tip to get any left over makeup left on my face and it gets everything off. This face wash is great for wrinkles too. I found this at sprouts and whole foods.
6. Avalon organics shampoo in lavendar. I have used this shampoo before and really like it. I bought it at sprouts. It has a really nice smell and worked really well. If you haven’t ever used natural hair products your hair will be really oily at first when you start using them, but after a while it won’t be. You’re hair has to detox from the chemicals in your previous shampoo/conditioner.
7. Giovanni deep conditioner. I recently bought this conditioner and have found it to be the best natural conditioner so far. It works really well!
8. John masters organics. I haven’t actually tried this yet because it is pretty pricey! It’s going to be the next shampoo and conditioner I try because I have heard great things about this brand.
There you have it! This is my list of products I have used and loved! I make my own mineral makeup foundation, face lotion, body lotion, face oil serums, and sunscreen. I am hoping to get some of these tutorials up soon. This is a great list of safe products if you don’t feel like making your own. Hope everyone has a great weekend!