1. Spin bike. My most favorite Christmas ever was two years ago when my husband surprised me with my own spin bike! It was seriously the best gift ever and he completely surprised me. I use it all the time and love it so much!
2. Fitbit Zip I got my fitbit zip a couple months ago and really like it! I didn’t want to get the watch because I didn’t really want to wear it on my wrist since I already wear a watch everyday. I love this little device because it’s affordable and you can clip it to your bra or pocket so no one will ever see it.
3. Vegetable spiralizer. I actually don’t have one of these and really want one. It’s so easy to do a healthy low carb meal with this spiralizer and use squash or carrots for your noodles.
4. Healthy cookbooks. These two cookbooks have been on my want list since they came out. I love both of their blogs and would love to have both of these cookbooks!
5. Organic wheatgrass kit and wheatgrass juicer. I bought an organic wheatgrass kit a year ago and loved it! It made a ton of wheatgrass and was so easy to do. Wheatgrass has so many health benefits and I am definitely going to be buying another kit once we settle into our new home in a couple months. I also would love to have a wheatgrass juicer to go with it too.
6. Doterra essential oils. I am completely obsessed with oils and recently started selling them. I have used them for the past two years and they have worked so well. I want to sell them and teach classes so I can share my experience with them and teach others how they can use them to treat a ton of different health problems. If you want to order some you can email me and we can get you set up. There are some great deals for December!
7. Lululemon workout clothes. I mean who doesn’t love lululemon! They are so comfortable and last for a really long time!
8. Blendtec. This is my most used and favorite kitchen item. Honestly this should be #1 on your list for Christmas. I use it every single day. I use it to make almond butter, spinach smoothies, and pretty much anything. It’s definitely an investment, but I have gotten so much use out of it that it has definitely been worth the price.
I would love to hear what’s on your healthy Christmas wish list this year. Comment below on what item you really want for Christmas this year :)