This creamy cauliflower garlic sauce was just too good to be true! I have been making a lot of meals that sneak in lots of vegetables lately because my one year old has decided that she will not eat vegetables at all right now! It’s so frustrating! This pasta sauce is a perfect way to sneak in vegetables! I used a whole head of cauliflower to make the sauce. My daughter ate an entire bowl of pasta and it made my heart so happy! Any time I can get her to eat healthy I call it a win for the day!
I had extra sauce from this recipe so I used it on brown rice the next day and added in some edamame. It was seriously so good! My husband loved it too!
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- ½ white onion, chopped
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the onion with butter for a couple minutes and then add in the minced garlic.
- Cook until the onions and garlic are soft, garlic should not be brown
- Boil the cauliflower in water until it's soft
- Drain the cauliflower and add to a food processor
- Add in all of the ingredients to the food processor and mix until everything is combined
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Use on top of pasta or rice